Regaleali, the white wine, quality and character. The first wine produced by the Counts
Tasca d’Almerita on the Regaleali Estate. The best known and most widely distributed.
Coronation of the Sicilian vines Inzolia, Cataratto and Grecanico in a wine of rare balance
and versatility. Today with an even more essential and refined label. Regaleali has been in
fashion now for forty years, and is the fruit of on-going research and investment. A classic
with an attentive eye towards the future.
• Vine growing area: Regaleali Estate.
• Estate dimensions: 500 hectars.
• Geographical position: On the hills at 100 km south-east of Palermo at an altitude
between 450 and 700 meters above the sea level.
• Grapes: Inzolia 40%, Grecanico 30%, Catarratto 30%.
• Soil: Sandy clays.
• Harvest period: Inzolia and Grecanico at the end of September, Catarratto in October.
• Fermentation: At 14-16°C in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks.
• Length of the fermentation: 15 days.
• Malolactic fermentation: Not developed.
• Refinement: For three months in stainless steel tanks and 1 month in bottle before
• Alcohol content: 12% Vol.
• Appellation: White - Sicilia I.G.T.
• Bottles produced: 1,200,000.
• Colour: Bright, straw yellow with green reflections.
• Bouquet: Delicate and fruity, apple, peach, pink grapefruit.
• Taste: Pleasantly velvety, rich, intense and crispy.
• After taste: Persistent, pleasant of fresh fruits.